Monday 5 November 2007

Weekend Surprises

I like lists. Don't judge me.

I had a number of surprises over my ridiculously eventful weekend. Some good, some bad, some really unexpected.

  1. Lake Gardens is a very clean, well maintained and well designed park.
  2. The portaloo provided at the Terry Fox run in Lake Gardens was not smelly (had no smell at all), had toilet paper, and was clean. Really. I'm not kidding.
  3. Some people (who live 30 seconds away from me and 4 minutes away from the office, no names or anything) can be so ridiculously inconsiderate and disrespectful as to keep 5 people and a whole event waiting for 45 minutes, still want to fill petrol first, and not apologize for being late.
  4. How well we did in recycling at my party.
  5. Flowers from my sister and "Hariz" at work.
  6. How much I can push myself on 3-4 hours sleep.
  7. How considerate my friends are and how much they are willing to do for me (much love, k & w, GNN, Pher and YY).
  8. How much I'd demonized my sister in my head.
  9. How well my party turned out.

Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.