Monday 5 November 2007

Debriefing: Monochrome Party

Even though about 20 people didn't show up like they were supposed to and there were bottles and bottles of drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) leftover, I think the party was quite a success. Well, I had fun anyway.

I got drunk, somehow ended up in the pool (I don't know it was all a blur), got my cake (much love, kuntum and whoren), collected over RM800 and SGD8 in total (yay), found three lighters after people left, had fun. My badges were a hit, people loved the food, and that's all I need.

FYI, I was still drunk when I woke up at 6.30am the next day. But that's another story for a different day.

Thanks, guys, for another memorable birthday and some me-style fun.

EDIT: Sorry, I also forgot to mention how loved I felt the whole weekend because I was getting SMSes and calls from all over the world. Okay, I lie. Just from the British empire. But I love it anyway. Love, love.

1 comment:

  1. ooh i was featured :) much love has, wish i was there

    from the british empire

    ReplyDelete

State your purpose.