Tuesday 6 November 2007

Customer Service Review: Oriental Pearl Restaurant

Business: Restaurant
Location: Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Country Resort
Website: http://www.berjayaclubs.com/kiara/food/orientalpearl.cfm

So I went there twice last week, first to order the dim sum for my party, and second to pick up the dim sum for my party.

My first experience was quick, painless and easy, just as it should be. I walked in, told her the situation, and even though the manager that I spoke to was busy, the waitress handled me all by herself. Later on, I realised this was quite a feat, because she didn't speak English very well, and yet still managed to understand me. We reverted to Malay later, but still. The number of times people have pissed me off because they refused to do anything the second I speak English... Anyway, she took my order with a smile and a hot cup of chinese tea for me.

The second experience was even quicker and painlesser. The waitress even called me about 20 minutes before the scheduled pick-up to remind me. Impressive! When I got there, my humongous order was packed and ready to go. I was out of there in five minutes flat, with a waiter out to help me.




Verdict: I was so happy with the service that I gave them a RM20 tip, even though it was take away. People loved the dim sum too, so that didn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.