Tuesday 15 July 2008

Sometimes

Sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming. Sometimes, when you get up in the morning and the first thing you think about is, "Shit. It's only Monday." Then you pull yourself out of bed and you get to work and then it's lunchtime. Then you think, "Shit. 4.5 days to go." And then you get through the day and you get home. And it's still, "Sigh. It's not even Tuesday yet."

Sometimes it's, "Shit. There's officially less than 2 weeks until I leave for 5 weeks to the middle of the Borneo rainforest with no contact to the outside world."

At this stage, I still have a list of things that I could do in the next few weeks that I have to put on hold for at least 2.5 months because of Sabah and Puasa and Raya, and it just seems like forever. And for some reason I feel like I'm so scared of missing out on doing things that I may regret not doing that I have to do them. I have to.

It's 12.39 a.m., 15 July 2008, and it's officially less than 2 weeks until I leave to the Borneo rainforest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.