Tuesday 1 April 2008

We will resume normal transmission

It's been a long time. I shouldn't have left you without a dope beat to step to.

Okay, I'll stop quoting lyrics. No, not really. Anyway, as you may or may not have guessed, I haven't had internet access at work. However, with the genius and cunning that can only be found in management trainees, I have managed to sneak my way onto the internet. Thank god. I've been dying.

It's been really tough on me, getting through the election period without being able to blog. All those articles, all the sheer stupidity gone uncommented. I don't know how I did it, but I did.

Just to update you on my life (because you don't answer your phone or call back):

  1. I'm moving out w.e.f. 15th April 2008. My new housemates will be my 2 sisters. Will we survive? Will we scratch each others eyes out? Will we find peace and contentment? What will our parents say when we tell them? Stay tuned to find out.
  2. I'm missing out on the Great Philippines Trip of May 2008.
  3. I need to dive. Seriously.
  4. This department is pretty fun. I dressed up as a pirate on the second day for a campaign launch. I actually have real responsibilities. People here are fun. Nope, not confirming in this one.
  5. The past three weeks have been some of the toughest on me emotionally and physically. But I'm out on the other side now.

Yeah, that's about it. Not much has happened this past month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.