Tuesday 1 April 2008

In the news today

God I missed this. Reading the hard copy of the newspaper at home and exclaiming to myself in disbelief just isn't as fun. I'm sure Khir Toyo agrees with me. Nothing like announcing your blog to the news to get hits.

Let us begin.

From The Star: Sexy lingerie now also for the dead:

PENANG: Dressing up in sexy undergarments is not only for the living. Paper paraphernalia burnt for the dead now include lingerie.

Matching cardboard-made brassieres and panties in various colours and designs are selling like hot cakes at Choon Ban Heong in Magazine Road here.

The colourful bras, ranging from simple plain colour ones to sexy leopard prints, are also carefully lined with colourful trimmings and decorated with tiny paper butterflies.

Tay said the underwear sets, selling at RM4 each, received a good response from her clients.

Seriously? I don't think sexy lingerie is what I want in the underworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.