Wednesday 2 April 2008

Scandal rocks Formula 1

Found this gem on BBC Sport: Defiant Mosley vows to fight on:

Max Mosley has pledged to carry on as president of the FIA, motorsport's governing body, despite allegations about his private life.

The News of the World carried a report on Sunday claiming Mosley had taken part in a "Nazi-style orgy in a torture dungeon".

The Briton had been advised not to travel to this weekend's Bahrain Grand Prix, with Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone saying the Bahraini royal family "would not like" his attendance in the Emirate.

No, seriously. I know, right?

According to Voice of Tasmania: Max Mosley claims Nazi sex scandal plot:

Mosley, a lawyer and former candidate for the Conservative party, was pictured in a British Sunday newspaper allegedly participating in an orgy with prostitutes dressed as Nazi guards.

I don't know if it's because I watched the whole season of Dirt in 2.5 days, but this is such an awesome scandal. So I obviously had to go looking for these alleged photos. Unlike Lucy Spiller, however, I don't have the skills. Google Images returns a promising thumbnail, but the page doesn't load. The rest of the world is probably trying to access the same page. Oh well. Will continue trying. I will bring you this story if it kills me (or gets me fired).

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.