Friday 29 February 2008

Part 2: The trials and tribulations of enrolling into the CFA Program

So they've responded to my CFA enquiry (as from The trials and tribulations of enrolling into the CFA Program). This time, I actually did get it in the email. This is what they said:

Miss [X],

I apologize if the previous response did not fully answer your questions. You should make your check payable to CFA Institute.

Our address is as follows:
CFA Institute
560 Ray C. Hunt Drive
PO Box
3668
Charlottesville, VA 22903-0668
USA

Mailed payments can take 2 to 3 weeks to process. After your application has been processed, we will send a receipt by e-mail.

Feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Katrina Smoot
Client Services

Visit our website at www.cfainstitute.org.
Learn more about the CFA Program at http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/index.html.
Learn more about the CIPM Program at http://www.cfainstitute.org/cipm/index.html.

Well now that's an answer to a customer service query. I apologise to the CFA people for being so snippy, but I figured if I didn't outline clearly what I needed, they wouldn't give it to me.

The verdict? I have to enrol in December's exam, because it'd take too long for the check to clear and stuff. Sigh. Suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.