Monday 19 November 2007

Goodbye free time?

So next week I take my block leave (5 days compulsory leave by law). Yay! Off to Chengmai with the parents to drive around in gas-guzzling, air-polluting beasts. I admit it, and I feel slightly guilty about it, but goddamn I love the damn things.

After that, I go to a different department which, under normal circumstances, involves working late. I've gotten word from my inside man that they're currently short-staffed. So yes, GNN, Whoren and the Deeds. I will be joining your ranks in the tired, hungry masses of the entry-level working woman of Malaysia.

Most likely, starting in December, I won't be able to go on MSN (horrors!) or blog (die!). On the other hand, I've decided that I'm not going to wait around for certain people to move out or decide to fix the internet, because even though certain people are in different countries, they insist that the modem stay in their room so that they can have 24-hour access to their computer in KL. From a different country. What I'm getting at is that I will be getting internets on my home machine. Joyous!

So that's the gist of my life's developments. Like you didn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.