Tuesday 9 October 2007

Insert beaming smile here.

So I was at the gym yesterday in my second ever yoga class and guess who walks in? Amelia. That's right. Mamalia. She looks good. It turns out that she's started her own events company that does, in her own words, "all kinds of events.. galas.. promotions..". She even sources models for them.

Then I hear today from my very own GNN (Gay News Network), that Mun is doing well in London having just moved in what Archie and is loving his wife, Cherry. She just got promoted to personal shopper. I think that's awesome, considering she's only been there a few months. Well on her way to being a buyer. So proud.

Then I got thinking to everyone else. Lauren's been headhunted twice already and she's only been working for a year. GNN has his spanking new job in that ad agency, which he's working his butt off for and they'd better recognize. Didi's well insinuated herself into the world of entertainment and lifestyle. Even Sookie has two jobs. I may not trust her, but it's good that she's gotten so far.

All in all, my conclusion is this: I'm very proud of us all. We're like little birdies learning to fly and have just reached the very top of the tallest tree in the forest. Next stop: the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.