Friday 28 September 2007

It's Friday

So, in CIMB, we have a High Performance Culture (HPC), which means we're not allowed to say "Thank god it's Friday". Instead, we're supposed to say "Thank god it's Monday". Right.

Anyway, today, my boss is on leave. He evidently doesn't know what "on leave" means, because he called me at 8.38am to ask me to do several things, which is all well and good because I have absolutely nothing to do today. Then he asks me to keep him updated through SMS or email, because he has remote access to his email. What kind of leave is that? Pfft.

So I have absolutely nothing to do today, because my boss is on leave, 1 Haslina is on annual leave, and the other members of the unit are away at a meeting. Therefore, this Haslina (dubbed "Lin", or sometimes "Haslina A.") is the sole representative of the unit left at the office. Fun.

What does that mean? That means that I'll probably go over the daily average of 4 posts today. Try and keep up with me, people.

Today, September 28, 2007 (Friday), is:

  1. The 15th day of Ramadhan, marking the midway point of puasa (yey \o/)
  2. The last working day of the month, meaning next week I (maybe) have to start coming in at 6.30am (suck)
  3. Friday (yey \o/)
  4. The day the F1 starts at the Fuji Speedway, Japan for the first time in over 20 years (yey \o/)

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.