Thursday 27 September 2007

Awesome Cakes

So didi just found me this awesome cake maker lady who calls herself ladygloom. Once I had a look at the photos of her cakes, I knew I had to have her make mine for my BLACK AND WHITE party. I think the conversation with didi went something like this:


[12:10] hassi:omg didi i love her
[12:11] hassi:she's perfect
[12:11] didism: le f*cktardation - Paramore:yes i know...especially for you!!
[12:11] hassi:it's like a whole new world of cakes
[12:12] didism: le f*cktardation - Paramore:the goth and emo world
[12:12] didism: le f*cktardation - Paramore:she'll do horror cakes no worries
[12:12] didism: le f*cktardation - Paramore:none of this pretty frilly shit

[12:13] hassi:she's damn good... there's a dior gaucho bag cake
[12:13] hassi:the tengks will love that

[12:15] didism: le f*cktardation - Paramore:that's what i said...
[12:15] didism: le f*cktardation - Paramore:tengks

Do ignore the derogatory remarks towards people you (hopefully) don't know or care about.
So here are some her cakes that I love. And I'm only showing five because I can't be arsed to upload more. Very tedious, okay. There's a lot of her stuff that I like okay. You check it out yourself at http://www.flickr.com/photos/theladygloom okay?
Surreal Skull Cake
Autobots Logo
Rocky Horror Picture Show Lips
Halloween Ginger Massacre
Nightmare Before Christmas

She also does pretty, frilly things really well but they're not nearly as interesting. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.