Wednesday 8 April 2009

2-years? Already?

I think I'm being hit by the 2-year itch just a couple of months early. It's that combined feeling of, "oh my god the work doesn't stop coming" and "my butt and back hurts from sitting in a computer chair so much".

Actually, it isn't even technically 2 years. Sure, I've been employed for 2 years, but I was moving around and not permanent for a good 1 year 2 months, and 1 of those months was spent in the wilderness of Sabah. So what I have is a 8-month itch.

If I wasn't living on my own with no savings, I'd probably quit at this point and do my masters or something. But no, I had to move out, and I had to start the CFA process. No escape for at least another 2 years and 2 months. I feel trapped. I can't breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.