Thursday 12 June 2008

That's Enough, 2008

Family Guy fans will catch the reference.

So I'm MSNing Shazron, way over there in Chinese people land, and we've decided (well I did, with her agreeing) that we're all pulling through the worst of 2008. Seriously, the situation isn't as hopeless as it was a month ago, and you have to admit that. Progress towards the positive has been made, and yes, we're pulling through it. Also, the old friend Cat has begun emailing me and dear God I've missed her, and she's having a fabulous old time in Europe and that-a-ways. I think yes, things are getting better, which is great timing because this weekend will be my first camping trip ever.

But enough of the depressing bits. Sometimes those spam emails can cough up something funny, and I thought I'd share this with you:









No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.