Monday 16 June 2008

Back to Civilisation

So here's the sitch: This technology-addicted clean-toilet-loving drive-everywhere-preferred purebred city girl has officially gone hardcore camping and survived, with these people.

What do I mean by hardcore camping? I mean sleep on the ground, no tents provided, no basic toilet facilities other than a hole in the ground and a little shovel, army rations for food, and no soap because it's non-biodegradable (said the people who lit a bonfire for decorative purposes in Malaysia).

And yes, I survived it. Now, whenever people say that I am one of those people who can do these things, I can say, "Yes, that's right. I can do these things." Now, my backup plan of becoming a divemaster and living the simple life is truly possible. At least for 3 days 2 nights, anyway.

So begins the introduction of myself to "roughing it".

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.