Wednesday 12 December 2007

Don't ask me about NYE

I hereby wash my hands off any and all decisions relating to NYE. If a plan comes through, I'm in. If not, fine. I don't care if I end up staying at home and doing nothing. It's just another day. You want me to get over it? That'll be one of my new year's resolutions, okay?

This is fucking frustating is what it is. I've been trying to get someone to just say "okay" to booking something somewhere since fucking September. No. No okay. Not even from people who know they're going to be here. It's so frustrating that I gave up 2 weeks ago and was going to run off to Singapore until Pher said he was going to be here.

So, no. I don't know if you will be able to make it for NYE because I have no clue about what you do and what needs to be done. No, I cannot choose a suite type unless you tell me what kind of space the suite involves. No, I will not give my credit card number to book a room for people who refuse to confirm it. If anyone has a bloody good reason to say "I'm okay with whatever", it's me.

Don't fucking ask me about NYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.