Thursday 15 November 2007

Customer Service Review: Apple Hotline

Business: Call centre
Location: India?
Website: www.applemalaysia.com

The situation:

I'd gone to an Authorised Apple Reseller (Smack) to try and fix my iPod. Smack said that my warranty was void and that they couldn't help me. Smack staffers gave me absolutely no information until their boss walked in and promptly gave me the number of the Apple hotline.

The happening:

I called Apple hotline over lunch. No waiting, no being put on hold. Plus points right there. I explained my situation, and the man (with an American accent, no less) promptly explained to me that I should go to an Authorised Service Centre with my iPod and my receipt and I should have absolutely no problem fixing it.

Even though he attempted to find but couldn't tell me my nearest Authorised Service Centre, I was quite impressed. No being put on hold, and clearly this guy knows what he's talking about.

Verdict: Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.