Wednesday 24 October 2007

So this is what work is like

There haven't been many entries over the past few days for two simple reasons:

  1. Slow news week.
  2. I actually have work to do.

That's right. I have work to do. It may be because I've volunteered myself to join the Programme's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) committee and keep volunteering to take on duties, but it's still work.


Things to look forward to in November:

  1. Diving in Tioman - If I die, someone please tell my parents.
  2. Black and white party.
  3. Terry Fox Run - For those interested in helping out, call me.
  4. Stardust - My favorite book ever becomes a movie, released the day before my birthday. Coincidence? I think not.
  5. Week-long holiday.
  6. Chengmai - Driving around Chengmai in a Porsche is enough that I'd put up with my parents for a week to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.