Thursday 4 October 2007

Adrianne Curry vs Perez Hilton

I don't know who Adrianne Curry is (apparently she won America's Next Top Model or something) but I like her. Why? Because I was browsing the net at work (because work is boring), stumbled upon her ridiculously laid out blog, and then saw an entry delicious entitled "Adrianne Curry vs Perez Hilton".


And because I don't like Perez Hilton, I obviously had to click it. It's this full out rant against Perez because he apparently took a quote from her blog and misused it in his own. This totally does not surprise me, but I loved the anger behind the entry. Ha. She called him a pig.


It's totally true, anyway. It baffles me why people listen to this fat pig diss other people about their looks. I mean look at him. He looks greasy, disgusting, and the kind of guy who'd dry hump the village bicycle when she's passed out on the floor because he's so ugly that even she wouldn't do him. Really.


And also, he's ugly.


And in case you didn't click that link, I would just like to reiterate how ugly he is with this picture:


Ugly. Gross. Like wtf. It's an abomination to your eyes. Ok that's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.