Monday 17 August 2009

A vegetarian's guide to being, well, vegetarian

Yes, I know, it's been a while since my last post. Shut up. I've been very regular right up until now, and this time it's only because I thought my office content filter would ban Blogger. Fair assumption, right?

Anyway, since the last time I posted, I've officially turned vegetarian. No shit. For real. Hence, the following nutrition guide for beginner vegetarians:


Friedchillies on Twitter have also been very helpful after they found out I'm a n00bie vegetarian. I haven't told my parents yet. I suspect they're going to go, "Where did we go wrong? What did we do to deserve this?"

In other news, we had a Farewell Meat pot luck at my place where I spent a day pigging out on the carcasses of dead animals. But seriously, I bet your question now is, "What the hell? Why?" so I shall follow up this entry with another entitled, "Why I am vegetarian".

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.