Thursday 9 July 2009

List of Dreams to Fulfil

Sometimes I feel as if life is pulling me in all directions. I'm so confused as to where I want to go. When I'm at work, I want to have a great career and have a respected opinion. When I'm diving, I want to be a Dive Master and work at a diveshop and hang out on a hammock in my spare time. I get so confused sometimes, and when that happens, lists usually help. So I'm doing a List of Dreams to Fulfil sepet-style.

List of Dreams to Fulfil:

  1. Be a Dive Master
  2. Work in a foreign country (ex-Australia, ex-Singapore)

To be honest, I think that's about it. Travel is a given, but that isn't really a dream since I do that quite a bit. There's also the new house, but that's also something that's actually happening. Gee, I guess life really can be that simple.

1 comment:

  1. lol love the fact that you've done it sepet style. i think we should all do a check list that we can cross out each year. life is too short!

    ReplyDelete

State your purpose.