Sunday 21 December 2008

2008 Round Up

This time last year, I was going on about how great my life was and how scared we were of the inevitable fall that would come. It came, again and again, in sizes and magnitudes that almost overpowered me. This time, I may be just grasping at anything that will keep me afloat, but I've decided to make a list of things that make me thankful for this year.


I'm thankful for
  1. My family being alive and strong. I'd like to say healthy and well, but that'd be a lie. I'll take alive and strong.
  2. Being able to lean on my friends when I need them.
  3. Being able to survive on my own financially thus far.
  4. Finally being confirmed staff at work in a department that I really like.
  5. The sights that I've been able to see throughout Malaysia.
  6. The experiences that I've had that have made me stronger.
I survived 2008*

*Heartbreak and heartaches excluded

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.