Friday 31 October 2008

Bio-obituary

Have you ever written your own obituary? I was walking down the super-steep Batu Caves style stairs at the back of my office in my sister's teeter-totter heels, and being the klutz that I am, I immediately began wondering what would happen if I slipped and fell over and knocked my head and died. Let me tell you, I was far more comfortable walking up those damned stairs then walking down them. Basically, what ran through my head was the newspaper article headlined, "Young Banker Falls Down Dangerous Stairs, Dies". The article would have gone something like this:

"She was just going to turn 24 in 3 days," cried her distraught father.

The stairs had been the bane of many employees of the bank where the young woman worked. Many had complained of the steepness and the danger.

The CEO of the bank could not be reached for comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.