Wednesday 4 June 2008

I Survived 2008

That's the t-shirt that I'm going to be wearing 1 January 2009. Looking back at the blog entries in the first 2 months of 2008, it seemed pretty great. Too good. Like I was just waiting for the drop. Life was too perfect.

And then it came. Then it got a little better. And then it got worse. And worse. And just didn't stop getting worse.

Some mild consolation is that I'm not the only one. I haven't been able to find someone who's able to tell me that yes, 2008 is a pretty good year for them. Nobody. It's like 2008 is the year of reckoning or something.

I mean, certainly no one in China or Myanmar is having a good time. Malaysia either. Friends in America are experiencing a horrible economy. Africa's just always got problems. What the hell?

So I plan to print out an 'I Survived 2008' t-shirt for myself to wear on 1 January 2009, wherever in the world I will be at the time. Care to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.