Monday 4 February 2008

Found cameras and orphan pictures

I found this website through Postsecret which I thought was pretty cool and good use of internet real estate. It's called Found cameras and orphan pictures at http://ifoundyourcamera.blogspot.com/. If you've found a camera or some pictures, you send it in in the hopes that the person who lost it will see it and claim it.


And in the spirit of telling secrets and found cameras, I will tell you my found camera secret.

At the school prom when I was 12 or 13 or some such age when life was still sweet and I was still naive, we had to check in our cameras at the coat room, because cameras weren't allowed inside. On the way out, it turns out the tags on some cameras had fallen off so they weren't sure which one was mine. They held up one camera that looked exactly like mine (because it was the same model, obviously), so I just took that one. Turns out it wasn't mine and I had some photos of a rather skanky young lady. I wish this website existed then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.