Sunday 16 December 2007

The disappearance of the fledgling banker

Today, i was struck by this overwhelming feeling to disappear for a
while, like 6 months or a year. Or whatever. Seriously, i just felt
this need to go out and find the less disappointing sides of human
beings that i have to believe is out there or i go crazy.

Before this, i never thought that i was the long term travelling type.
I mean the type to disappear and reappear as and when. It turns out, i
am. I want to go get that zen feeling that i get on holidays that
disappears the second i touch down in kl. I want to find beauty in
nature and people. I want to be far enough away to have absence make
the heart grow fonder. I want the strength to help me accept the
things that i cannot change but will always be in my life. I want to
let this poison disappear from my body. If only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your purpose.